Sunshine Coast Celebrant Laura chats with Ali & Jake re their wedding on February 2017
- Where and when did you get married??
Sandstone Point Hotel, Sandstone Point
- What made you choose your location and was it everything you expected??
My husband proposed to me on the other side bridge from Sandstone Point and that area is a go to for us so it just felt right
- When you think back to your wedding day, what’s the one thing that you loved the most (apart from marrying your hubby!!)??
The amount of love we received from our friends and family, everyone truly had a great time.
- Your wedding day was wonderful, but if there was one thing/detail you could change about it, what would it be???
I don’t think I would change anything to be honest, I loved everything about the day 🙂
- What was the best advice you received whilst planning that helped you?
Sometimes less is more.
- Please share your top 3 tips for future brides to make the most of the planning and the experience of their big day?
- Make sure you have plenty of food throughout the day. We had our make up artist on duty the whole day and arranged for her to bring snacks and a subway platter… oh and wine!
- Stay calm, all the planning is done, what will be will be now.
- Make sure you allow a lil time with you and your new husband to be alone and absorb the day. It goes so quickly and after all the day is about you two 🙂
Thank you so much for sharing ☺
Some of the suppliers who made this day amazing…..