We have all been to that wedding ceremony that felt like a ‘non-event’? A ‘boring’ wedding ceremony lacks quality, meaning and personalisation. However to make it an event it doesn’t mean you have to jam pack the ceremony full of all the family, friends and the dog, it can be short and sweet, but still pack a punch!!
Your wedding ceremony is a moment that lasts a lifetime and the considerable contribution, a Celebrant can make to your happiness on your wedding day is unaccountable so set aside a realistic fee for your Celebrant.
All ceremonies I offer are conducted in a manner that reflects your personality, sense of style ranging from the beautifully simple, contemporary to traditional or quirky and loaded with fun.
There are a few legalities we have to include click here to read those, but other than that the format, wording and sentiment of the ceremony is completely up to you, you have the flexibility to include whatever you like.
Your wedding package includes:
- Unique, personalised ceremony
- Celebrant (that’s me!)
- Ceremony resources – help with vows, ritual or reading ideas
- Unlimited Contact
- Conduct a Ceremony rehearsal if required
- Modern and amazingly loud wireless PA System
- Legal & Lodgement of all documents
- Event Insurance
- Travel expenses within 50km of my home (Caloundra)
- Signing Table
- Presentation Certificate
- Support and help all throughout the process, getting married is pretty full on and things can get on top of you, so I am here every step to help and guide when needed